ALL CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE ON LABOR DAY, MONDAY, SEPT. 1.
What’s happening at WE (in addition to all the great classes!):
- Please support Wings of Hope with $1 for a postcard. You’ll find the cards above the sign-in table at WE.
- WE’s 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program begins Sept. 4.
- Jai Ma Kirtan is back on Saturday, Sept. 6 from 7:00-8:30 pm.
- Glow-Ga (yoga with glow sticks) on Friday, Sept. 12 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Aromatherapy Yoga: Fall Restoration with Sheetal on Saturday, Sept. 20 from 3:00-5:00 pm.
- Come and Twist with Edit on Saturday, Sept. 27 from 3:00-4:30 pm.
- Come walk the Labyrinth on Saturday, Oct. 11 and Sunday, Oct. 12.
- Yoga 4 Classrooms is now offered at WE!
- Massage at WE: to schedule an appointment with Sheetal Contractor, visit Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and Personal Wellness Coaching and with Joe Premecz, visit Thai Yoga Massage.
Please visit us soon in the west end of Allentown!