If you would like to receive WE Newsletters, please provide your name and email address on the left column, and Like us on Facebook (also choose Get Notifications) in order to receive important information such as…
You are invited to an All-Levels Yoga Class with Prabha on Christmas Day from 11:00 am-12:15 pm with live music by Pramod. We welcome donations for the Pratyush Sinha Foundation. (All other classes are canceled on December 25.)
In the case of inclement weather, please check the website or Facebook page, or call 484-860-3044. We will follow the Allentown School District’s closings for morning classes only.
What’s happening at WE:
- WE’s newly-certified yoga teachers will be offering a FREE Community Class on Friday, December 19 from 6:30-8:00 pm for all levels. Please come and help us/them to celebrate!
- Aromatherapy Yoga: Balancing the Chakras for the Winter Solstice with Sheetal Contractor on Sunday, Dec. 21 from 1:30-3:30 pm.
- Yogapuncture (Yoga+Acupuncture) with Dr. Jenn on Saturday, Dec. 27 from 12:30-2:00 pm (Studio B).
- Jambay African Dance Fitness is back on Sunday, January 4 from 1:00-2:00 pm (Studio B).
- WE’s Spring 2015 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program begins January 9.
- Spend A Week In the Woods, near Portland Maine, August 16-22, 2015.
- WE Women meets the 1st and 3rd Friday each month from 1-2:30 pm.
- Massage at WE: to schedule an appointment with Sheetal Contractor, visit Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, Personal Wellness Coaching, and Chakra Balancing Bodywork, and to schedule an appointment with Joe Premecz, visit Thai Yoga Massage.
- WE welcome Michelle Redden and Mae Dae Mentoring! For information about Quantum Biofeedback Healing, please click here.
Please visit us soon in the west end of Allentown!