What’s happening at WE (in addition to all the great classes!):
- Glow-Ga is back (yoga with glow sticks for the whole family) on Friday, Oct. 24 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Inversions with Edit Ginsberg on Saturday, Oct. 25 from 3:00-4:30 pm.
- More family fun: Family Yoga with Edit on Sunday, Oct. 26 from 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Come and try a new class time in our new Studio B on Mondays at 9:30 am with Leah (WE Flow L2).
- Maybe interested in Yoga Teacher Training (the next program begins in January 2015)? Please join Leah at an informational session on Sunday, Nov. 2 from 3:00-4:00 pm.
- Join Prabha for Yoga Nidra (donation-only) on Sunday, Nov. 2 from 4:30-5:30 pm in our new Studio B.
- Deep Dive with Lisa Bryan on Saturday, Nov. 8 from 3-4 pm.
- Jai Ma Kirtan is back on Saturday, Nov. 8 at 7 pm.
- Psychic Gallery with William Stillman on Sunday, Nov. 9 from 1:30-4:00 pm (Please pre-register and pre-pay for this workshop).
- Find Balance with Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls on Friday, Nov. 21 from 7:00-8:00 pm.
- Learn Self-Massage with Lisa Bryan on Saturday, Nov. 22 from 3-4 pm.
- The Ancient Art of Feng Shui: Creating Peaceful Holidays & Preparing for the New Year with Carol Cannon on Sunday, Nov. 30 from 1:30-3:00 pm.
- African Jambay Dance Fitness with Stacy on Sunday, Dec. 7 from 1-2 pm.
- WE Women meets the 1st and 3rd Friday each month from 1-2:30 pm.
- Massage at WE: to schedule an appointment with Sheetal Contractor, visit Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and Personal Wellness Coaching and with Joe Premecz, visit Thai Yoga Massage.
Please visit us soon in the west end of Allentown!