What’s happening at WE:
- WE’s new schedule begins November 1. WE are adding three new classes in our new Studio B (in the front of the building): WE Flow L2 with Leah on Mondays at 9:30 am, Kundalini Yoga with Ravi Hari on Wednesdays at 4:30 pm and PowerFlow L2-3 with Sharon Chapman on Thursdays at 5 pm. Please note: WE Flow on Wednesdays at 3 pm and Fridays at 5:30 am will be canceled beginning Nov. 1.
- Interested in Yoga Teacher Training? The next program begins in January. Please join Leah at an informational session on Sunday, Nov. 2 from 3:00-4:00 pm.
- Join Prabha for Yoga Nidra (donation-only) on Sunday, Nov. 2 from 4:30-5:30 pm in our new Studio B.
- Deep Dive with Lisa Bryan on Saturday, Nov. 8 from 3-4 pm.
- Jai Ma Kirtan is back on Saturday, Nov. 8 at 7 pm.
- Psychic Gallery with William Stillman on Sunday, Nov. 9 from 1:30-4:00 pm (Please pre-register and pre-pay for this workshop).
- Gong Bath Sound Healing with Marco Dolce on Saturday, Nov. 15 from 7:00-8:30 pm.
- Find Balance with Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls on Friday, Nov. 21 from 7:00-8:00 pm.
- Learn Self-Massage with Lisa Bryan on Saturday, Nov. 22 from 3-4 pm.
- Breathe Well, Be Well with Sheetal Contractor on Sunday, Nov. 23 from 1:30-3:00 pm.
- The Ancient Art of Feng Shui: Creating Peaceful Holidays & Preparing for the New Year with Carol Cannon on Sunday, Nov. 30 from 1:30-3:00 pm.
- African Jambay Dance Fitness with Stacy on Sunday, Dec. 7 from 1-2 pm.
- WE Women meets the 1st and 3rd Friday each month from 1-2:30 pm.
- Massage at WE: to schedule an appointment with Sheetal Contractor, visit Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and Personal Wellness Coaching and with Joe Premecz, visit Thai Yoga Massage.
Please visit us soon in the west end of Allentown!