In the case of inclement weather, please check the website or Facebook page, or call 484-860-3044. We will follow the Allentown School District’s closings for morning classes only.
What’s happening at WE:
- We have added three new classes in our new Studio B (please enter in the front of the building): WE Flow L2 with Leah on Mondays at 9:30 am, Kundalini Yoga with Ravi Hari on Wednesdays at 4:30 pm and PowerFlow L2-3 with Sharon Chapman on Thursdays at 5 pm. Hope to meet you in B!
- The Ancient Art of Feng Shui: Creating Peaceful Holidays & Preparing for the New Year with Carol Cannon on Sunday, Nov. 30 from 1:30 am-3:00 pm.
- Sanctuary Yoga…for our furry friends at LCCC on Saturday, Dec. 6 from 9 am-noon (Dec. 13 snow date).
- HeartSaver CPR with Dr. Nolan Moyer on Saturday, Dec. 6 from 9 am-1 pm or 1-5 pm.
- WE’s Spring 2015 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program begins January 9! Please join Leah for an informational session on Sunday, December 7 from 11:30 am-12:30 pm.
- African Jambay Dance Fitness with Stacy on Sunday, Dec. 7 from 1-2 pm.
- Spend A Week In the Woods, near Portland Maine, August 16-22, 2015.
- WE Women meets the 1st and 3rd Friday each month from 1-2:30 pm.
- Massage at WE: to schedule an appointment with Sheetal Contractor, visit Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and Personal Wellness Coaching and with Joe Premecz, visit Thai Yoga Massage.
- WE welcome Michelle Redden and Mae Dae Mentoring! For information about Quantum Biofeedback Healing, please click here.
Please visit us soon in the west end of Allentown!